Friday, April 9, 2010

What the Crap?!

What is this world coming to? I was going to do a blog on the fact that this idiotic woman tried to hit me while I was walking through a parking lot and then cusses me out, but I found something more worse to blog about. This is actually old news but I just found out about it. I subscribed to this Canandian vlogger named FLuffee. His videos could be better if he could leave out the profanity. I watched one of them about a 18 year old dude that raped his own daughter- the daughter was only 10 months old. I fould out that she was actually only 8 days old according to the news report. The news had been distorted when he looked into the story more. I don't care how old she was...how could any person rape a baby?! How is that pleasurable?! I didn't look at more recent reports of it, but news was that he beat her and raped her at her 15 year old mother's house while there were other people there! What is this world coming to when a baby is raped?! Luckily, I did find out that the child lived but that's gonna ruin the rest of her life. Her father raped her, when she was only a baby! This is sick. This story happened Sept. of 2008 so it's old news but still. First off, rapes happen and that's horrible, but a baby! What the crap is this world coming to??

No comments:

Post a Comment