Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th~*

July 4th is a very important holiday to celebrate. Although I do not agree with where this country is going, it is our home. It's hard to turn your back completely on your home, no matter where your ideals lie. This country is not the best in the world. It is turning it's back on God so in my opinion it is doomed, but it's home. I hate the idea of my home being doomed, but it is true. I love this country because it's home. On this day it is important to reflect on those who have died and are continually fighting for the freedoms we hope to continue having. I love and respect all those in our military divisions. I hope and pray that this country can make a drastic turn around so that not only can we be safe, but also our brave, wonderful soldiers. For now all I can say is Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment